Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A New Blog...

It's been over a year since I last wrote a blog post, so much has changed in the last 12+ months, it didn't feel right to pick up where I left off, so I'm starting a new blog. Hopefully some of my followers will move with me, but if not, that's ok, blogging is more about me anyway.
Why I stopped blogging and why I started blogging are essentially the same thing; I stopped because of the (mostly self imposed) pressure to share my creativity on a regular basis made me feel stifled. But not having that outlet for sharing made it harder for me to be creative. So I have decided to blog again, but this time it's not going to be dedicated to any one topic, some posts are going to be about card-making and scrap-booking, some posts are going to be about nails and nail art, some posts are going to be about my kids, and some posts, they're going to be me, blurting out whatever crazy is in my head at that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Muse away